8th Grade Social Studies Department Head Alphabet M - Z
Texas is the most awesome place to live, and you can't get more Texan than me. Born on the steps of the Alamo I lived in San Antonio the first early years. Later I moved to the Houston area and stayed until I married in 2005. I journeyed to Fort Worth and studied at Tarleton State University. Filled with excitement to teach History I made my teaching debut 2013 in Mineral Wells, Texas. Home of the Rams. Later, life brought me to the Austin area where I have been blessed with the opportunity to work here at Taylor Middle School.
My teaching history:
- 6 years Theatre, “Great Theatre is about challenging how we think and encouraging us to fantasize about a world we aspire to.”
- 2 years 8th grade English, “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”
- 1 year 7th grade Writing, "To produce a mighty book, you must choose a mighty theme."
- 3 1/ 2 years Texas History, William B Travis said it best, "Give me Victory or Give me Death!"
- 4 1/2 years U.S. History, "The Best way to Predict your Future is to create it..." Abraham Lincoln